More Man City news
2021-09-18 09:15:08
viewed 437 times | comments
2021-09-17 08:53:42
viewed 527 times | comments
2021-09-16 09:08:06
viewed 540 times | comments
2021-09-14 08:55:28
viewed 1202 times | comments
Football Rumours on Wednesday 15th September 2021
2021-09-15 09:03:40





TRANSFER RUMOURS

  • Arsenal's England forward Bukayo Saka has been approached by a number of clubs, but the Gunners consider the 20-year-old "untouchable".
    (Sun)


  • England striker Harry Kane could sign a new deal with Tottenham if a release clause is inserted into his contract. The 28-year-old previously believed he had a gentleman's agreement with chairman Daniel Levy to leave Spurs this summer when Manchester City tried to sign him.
    (Eurosport)


  • Tottenham and Atletico Madrid both had bids of at least 90m euros for 24-year-old Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez rejected by Inter Milan in the summer, with Arsenal also being knocked back after making a lower offer.
    (Gazzetta dello Sport)


  • Juventus are considering a move for Manchester City's 24-year-old Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus but may face competition from Bayern Munich if their Poland forward Robert Lewandowski, 33, decides to move on.
    (Calciomercato)


  • Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans says he is "keeping his options open" as he continues to negotiate a new deal with Leicester City. The 24-year-old has been linked with Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Bayer Leverkusen's 18-year-old Germany midfielder Florian Wirtz has attracted the interest of a number of un-named Premier League clubs as well as Bayern Munich.
    (Daily Express)


  • Chelsea's chances of signing Sevilla's 22-year-old France centre-back Jules Kounde will depend on whether or not 28-year-old Germany defender Antonio Rudiger's contract situation with the European champions is resolved.
    (Daily Star)


  • Netherlands midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 30, says he "expressed the desire to stay" at Liverpool, but eventually left on a free transfer for Paris St-Germain after being made to feel unwanted by the Reds.
    (L'Equipe)


  • Arsenal have not abandoned hope of signing Lyon's France midfielder Houssem Aouar and will target the 23-year-old next summer, but the Gunners will find it difficult to bring him to London unless they qualify for the Champions League.
    (Todofichajes)


  • Tottenham are again expected to be among the suitors keen to sign Cagliari's 25-year-old midfielder Nahitan Nandez, who was also wanted by Inter Milan, Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina, when the transfer window reopens in January. The Serie A side are said to be open to sell the Uruguayan in the new year.
    (Tuttomercatoweb)


  • Barcelona remain very interested in 23-year-old Argentina defender Cristian Romero, who joined Tottenham from Atalanta in the summer.
    (Fichajes)


  • Everton are chasing a January move for Aberdeen defender Calvin Ramsay. The Toffees sent a scout to watch the Scottish 18-year-old play against Motherwell over the weekend.
    (Scottish Sun)


  • Watford are poised to sign 18-year-old free agent forward Jimiel Chikukwa, who left Leeds United in the summer.
    (Football Insider)


  • Paris St-Germain sporting director Leonardo says he does not see Kylian Mbappe leaving the club at the end of the season even though the 22-year-old France striker has yet to agree an extension to his contract, which expires in the summer.
    (Marca)


  • Juventus and AC Milan could make a move for Real Madrid's 29-year-old Spain midfielder Isco in January.
    (Calciomercato)



OTHER STUFF

  • Jack Wilshere is open to a surprise return to Arsenal and expects to speak to the club over the coming days.
    (Sun)


  • Harvey Elliott is expected to return to action this season, according to Liverpool's club doctor, after the midfielder underwent a successful ankle operation on Tuesday.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Newcastle are investigating after several of their U23 players were involved in a bar brawl which left individuals with facial injuries.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis says he is working on a plan for a pan-European league worth £8.5bn that will have qualification based on merit, unlike the plans for a European Super League that collapsed in April.
    (Daily Mail)
 BBC Sport/SkySports
Comments